Janet’s looking as good as always, just feeling a little more tired than normal. That didn’t keep her from planting a miniature herb garden outside our window, so here’s a photo with our most promising growth projects.
We are hoping that baby stays inside a little longer, but in two days Little One will officially cross the line from preemie to regular, which I think makes it time to open the baby pool. You can participate by commenting with your prediction of birth date, size, weight, and gender of Little One. Whoever gets closest to the truth will be crowned the grand winner and will receive an as of yet undecided prize.
Rules for determining the grand winner:
1. If you get the gender right, you receive 0 points; if you get it wrong, -10 points.
2. For every day you are off, -1 point.
3. For every centimeter you are off, -1 point.
4. For every 200 grams you are off, -1 point.
5. The person with the highest total wins.
Go to digitaldutch for a useful unit conversion link!