I’m a lot earlier in setting this up than last time, which is mostly due to not wanting to bother with setting up a baby pool around Christmas. We are of course hoping that Little One stays inside a good bit longer, as his due date is January 16 or 17, I can’t remember for sure. You can participate as before by commenting with your prediction of Little One’s birth date, time, size, weight, and gender (unknown to us as well). Whoever gets closest to the truth will be crowned the grand winner and will receive an as of yet undecided prize, which is all the more tantalizing as the grand winner last time has yet to receive his…
Rules for determining the grand winner:
1. If you get the gender right, you receive 0 points; if you get it wrong, or don’t state it, -5 points.
2. For every day you are off, -1 point. Not stating day or time scores -5 points.
3. For every centimeter you are off, -1 point. Not stating anything scores -5 points.
4. For every 200 grams you are off, -1 point. Not stating anything scores -5 points.
5. The person with the highest total wins.
6. Entering after Little One’s arrival voids the entry.
Go to digitaldutch for a useful unit conversion link, or have a look at the Google spreadsheet I made for converting weights!