I’m not quite as early in setting this up as last time, or the time before that, but still well ahead of the initial pool. Little One is due June 15, but Janet’s feeling big already and despite her pick is hoping for an early arrival. Here’s how to play: leave a comment with your prediction of Little One’s birth date, time, size, weight, and gender, and whoever gets closest on average to the truth wins a sweet prize.
Rules for determining the grand winner:
1. If you get the gender right, you receive 0 points; if you get it wrong, or don’t state it, -5 points.
2. For every day you are off, -1 point. Not stating day or time scores -5 points.
3. For every centimeter you are off, -1 point. Not stating anything scores -5 points.
4. For every 200 grams you are off, -1 point. Not stating anything scores -5 points.
5. The person with the highest total wins.
6. Entering after Little One’s arrival voids the entry.
Go to digitaldutch for a useful unit conversion link, or have a look at the Google spreadsheet I made for converting weights!
I guess having three kids running around makes for fewer photographs, as I don’t have a current picture of Janet’s baby belly. She looks a lot like the photo in the third baby pool post, except perhaps a little bigger. We are, of course, two weeks later.
Historical data, for those who need it for their pick: First baby 6 days early, 51cm, 3590g; second baby four days late, 53cm, 3840g; third baby eight days late, 53cm, 4300g.